THANK YOU FOR PURCHASING TICKETS TO AOTEAROA ART FAIR
All ticket purchasers have the opportunity to enter the draw to win a weekend for two on Waiheke Island from Friday 18 – Sunday 20 March 2022 to see the world-renowned Perpetual Guardian Sculpture on the Gulf outdoor exhibition.
The prize includes:
– Two nights luxury accommodation for two people at The Boatshed private hotel on Waiheke Island on 18 and 19 March 2022
– Daily breakfast for two on Saturday and Sunday morning
– A three-course dinner on either Friday or Saturday night
– A guided tour of the Sculpture on the Gulf exhibition with one of the exhibition’s Selectors
– Ferry transfers on Waiheke Island
– Return ferry tickets for two people from Auckland to Waiheke on Fullers360 Passenger Ferry.
Perpetual Guardian Sculpture on the Gulf is a much-loved biennial exhibition. The Matiatia Coastal Walkway will once again be transformed into an Artscape like no other for the Perpetual Guardian Sculpture on the Gulf 2022! From 4 – 27 March 2022 a world-renowned art & nature experience awaits. Walk, talk, connect and reflect as you encounter site-responsive sculpture up close and personal against a backdrop of magnificent vistas over the Hauruaki Gulf on Waiheke Island.
Experience Art and Nature, Elevated!
Fill out the form below to enter the draw to win!
The winner will be notified by phone/email on Tuesday 8 March 2022. Read prize Terms and Conditions here.
1. Virginia King, Radiolata, 2011. Courtesy of the artist and SOTG
2. Gregor Kregar, The Pavilion, 2013. Courtesy of the artist and SOTG
3. David McCracken, Diminish and descend, 2005. Courtesy of the artist and SOTG
4. Jane Downes, Stop the clock, 2015. Courtesy of the artist and SOTG
5. Richard Wedekind, Learning to breath underwater, 2009. Courtesy of the artist and SOTG
6-9. The Boatshed private hotel on Waiheke Island