Be in to win an art weekend in New Plymouth, Taranaki with the Govett-Brewster Art Gallery and Len Lye Centre! Simply purchase Auckland Art Fair tickets online, register them and answer yes to the competition question, and you’re in the draw!
Pioneering, daring and what Len Lye called “the swingiest art gallery in the antipodes” the Govett-Brewster Art Gallery and Len Lye Centre is Aotearoa New Zealand’s contemporary art museum and the global home of Len Lye.
While in Taranaki, at the Govett-Brewster and Len Lye Centre you will experience Len Lye’s Sky Snakes – an installation of seven, ceiling-mounted spinning sky snakes, which hasn’t been seen since 1965 – and Brett Graham’s (Ngāti Kōroki Kahukura) Tai Moana Tai Tangata, featuring five new artworks by one of New Zealand’s most respected Māori artists (on until 26 July). Take time out to explore the Coastal Walkway and Mount Taranaki and enjoy the unique hospitality of New Plymouth.
The prize includes:
- Return flights for two to New Plymouth from any Air New Zealand domestic destination
- Transfers from the airport to the centre of New Plymouth
- Two nights accomodation in a Premium Suite at the King & Queen Hotel
- A gourmet breakfast for two at Monica’s Eatery on both days
- $100 West End Precinct credit to be spent in any cafés or restaurants in the Precinct
- A curator guided tour of the Govett-Brewster Art Gallery and Len Lye Centre
- A Taranaki goodie basket