Terms and condition of entry
- ‘Aotearoa Art Fair’ means Aotearoa Art Fair: www.artfair.co.nz
- The ‘Promoter’ is Aotearoa Art Fair
- ‘Disqualified Participants’ are:
(a) all North Port Events employees, all employees of participating sponsors or promoters and/or advertising agencies and their Immediate Families;
(b) all people under the age of 18 years where the prize incorporates, alcohol or any other element which would be illegal to supply to a person under the age of 18 years;
- ‘Immediate Families’ include spouses, Grandparents, Parents, Children, and Grandchildren whether by marriage, past marriages, remarriage, adoption, co-habitation or other family extension.
- These Promotion or Competition Rules (‘the Rules’) apply to all Aotearoa Art Fair Promotions or Competitions (collectively ‘the Promotion’) conducted on or off air and by means of any medium – radio, television, print, telephone or computer. The Rules may change from time to time.
- If a particular Promotion has specific rules or terms those specific rules or terms will apply if there is any inconsistency with the Rules.
- The promotion closes on Thursday 23 February 2023. The prize will be drawn no later than Friday 24 February 2023.
- Unless otherwise stated in the above mentioned specific rules or terms, registration, entry or vote is limited to 1 per person. Where multiple registrations, entries or votes are acceptable, each must be made separately.
- Entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of the Rules and confirmation that the entrant has the necessary authority (for example from the bill payer or owner of a telephone) to enter the Promotion.
- The Promotion is open to New Zealand Residents only. Disqualified Participants may not enter in the Promotion.
- Aotearoa Art Fair reserves the right to exclude any person from participating in the Promotion on reasonable grounds.
- Aotearoa Art Fair reserves the right to refuse to award any prize to an entrant who Aotearoa Art Fair decides (in its sole discretion) has violated the Rules, gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
- By participating, entrants grant Aotearoa Art Fair exclusive permission to use their names, characters, photographs, voices and likeness in connection with the Promotion and for future promotion and marketing purposes and waive any claims to royalty, right or remuneration for such use.
- Personal information provided at the time of entry is presumed to be true and, in the case of text or email notification – active, through to and beyond the date of the Promotion’s completion.
Winning the Prize
- Only the person who originally entered the Promotion can be awarded the prize (‘the Winner’).
- The Winner will be determined in the manner set out in the Promotion Terms and Conditions – if not specified then as determined by the Promoter who shall for this purpose be deemed the Judge.
- The Judge’s determination of the Winner will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Winner will be notified by email (the one they provided in the entry form) and must be available for the preparation of all publicity that may be required by Aotearoa Art Fair. Where attempts to contact the Winner fail (within 3 days) the Judge will select another winner. If, after successful notification, the prize cannot be used on the assigned dates, it will be regarded as forfeit.
- The prize is not redeemable for cash or transferable. No other family members, friends, office associates or any other person will be able to participate on the Winner’s behalf. In the event that the prize specified in the Promotion becomes unavailable for any reason the Promoter may substitute a prize of like or equal value.
- The Winner takes the prize entirely at his/her own risk and indemnifies Aotearoa Art Fair and participating sponsors and promoters of the Prize in respect of any claim for any accident, injury, property damage or loss of life that may occur in connection with the prize. The Winner is responsible for all insurance, tax or other costs that may be associated with the prize.
The Prize will consist of:
- Two Premier Art Passes to the Aotearoa Art Fair (valued at $300NZD) taking place from 2-5 March 2023.
- Lunch for two at Pōni (valued at $150NZD) to be redeemed before 5 March 2023.
- Commercial Bay Voucher (valued at $500NZD)
Aotearoa Art Fair Responsibility
- Aotearoa Art Fair reserves the right to amend, vary, extend or discontinue a Promotion at any stage, for any reason.
- Aotearoa Art Fair takes no responsibility for any inability to enter, complete, continue or conclude the Promotion due to equipment or technical malfunction, busy lines, inadvertent disconnection, texts with a misspelt keyword, texts to an incorrect short code, Acts of God or otherwise.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, neither Aotearoa Art Fair nor any participating sponsors, promoters or advertising agencies, will be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for personal injury as a result of Promotion entry or winning the Promotion prize.
- Where the prize is to be supplied by an entity outside Aotearoa Art Fair’s control and that entity fails, for whatever reason, to supply the prize, Aotearoa Art Fair has no responsibility for the provision of the prize and is not obliged to provide an alternative prize or to take legal action to require the prize supplier to provide the prize.
- Participation in the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.